*Disclaimer: I'm known in the meme world to not always follow the rules. These rules are to answer the 8 questions. Come up with another 8 questions and tag another 8 people to answer them. Does that make this the Crazy Eights meme?
1. Football or basketball? Football definitely. What makes me odd in the South though is my football love is not college but pro. I didn't go to a university that had a major football program so I didn't develop any manic loyalty. However, I did grow up with a Mom who knew how to cheer for her Tom Landry Dallas Cowboys (of whom we will not talk about right now). So far I'm raising my boys in the same tradition.
2. Chocolate or potato chips? As a go to treat, definitely chocolate.
3. What book are you reading right now? C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters.
4. Are you still in touch with you childhood best friend? Yes. She's still a fiery redhead in North Carolina. We started out as childhood enemies and became great friends.
5. Did you cry harder in "Up" or "Toy Story 3"? (If you saw both but didn't cry in either... do you have working tear ducts?) I have not seen "Toy Story 3" yet, but have all plans to do so as I have heard it was a wonderful movie. I did watch "Up" and cried through the whole thing practically. I even cried while describing it to Husband later that day, and still cry when talking about certain parts of it. My tear ducts are in full functioning order.
6. What did you eat for dinner last night? House Lo Mein and Won Ton soup from China Gourmet. Oh yeah.
7. Favorite book you read as a child? The Westinghouse Game
8. Do you paint your toes? If so, what color are they right now? Yes, but currently they are clear since I'm in closed toe shoes most days.
1. Will you drink regular coffee after 4 p.m.?
2. Do you take your coffee black or with creamer?
3. When you sleep in of a morning, how late is it when you do get up?
4. What is your version of comfy clothes?
5. Slippers, slipper socks, moccasins or sheepskin booties?
6. Which, if any, high school or college reunions have you attended?
7. How many times have you changed your hairstyle in the last 2 decades?
8. If you went back to college tomorrow, what would you major in this time?
And the taggees are:
Jules of Everyday Mommy
Rosemary of Rosemary at Home
Lora Lynn of Vitafamiliae
Kim of Hiraeth
Lisa of Lisa Writes
Leslie of Alabamenagerie