that God is always good.
1. Reading a blog post that reminds you of the basics again.
2. Meeting with friends for homeschool co-op.
3. Eating a sandwich with potato chips inside of it.
4. Wearing a new long sleeve pink ruffled shirt.
5. Studying Isa. 7-8 to know both His discipline and provision.
6. A good night's sleep.
7. A morning so cool that you can see your breath.
8. A science test quickly taken and without drama.
9. Knowing that the morning will involve belly deep laughing.
10. An evening planned where God's faithfulness will again be told.