just seems particularly appropriate that the first day of a new month would begin with thankfulness. Here is this week's list:
1) The laundry mountain of Camp Aftermath was successfully climbed and deconstructed. No sherpas were injured in the process.
2) Our ladies' book club.
3) Blueberries, blueberries, blueberries. The boys and I picked until we were almost blue and I was able to put up nearly 50 cups.
4) My husband.
5) Friends. And friends' prayers.
6) Pet sitting this week that has been an amazing learning tool in responsibility and will provide some summer income for the boys.
7) God's mercy in the terminal illness of a friend's daughter. We are beholding the glory of God in His grace to a family.
8) Coupons for free Dairy Queen Blizzards.
Hope you will join the Thankful Thursday bandwagon over at The Upward Call.