Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

what I have done today list for which I am also grateful:

1) I slept until I had to get up. Thankful for the sleeping. Thankful I could get up.

2) Ate breakfast with my family. Thankful for breakfast. Thankful for my family.

3) Read God's Word with my family. Thankful for God's Word. Thankful for Husband who leads us in family worship.

4) Walked on the treadmill. Thankful for the treadmill. Thankful that I can walk.

5)  Sat outside on our deck in the new to us deck furniture. Thankful for the outside. Thankful for furniture hand me downs.

6) Talked with friends. Thankful for friends who listen and mutually encourage one another.

7) Read. Thankful for blogs, for books, for articles that provide good reading material.

8) Ate lunch. Thankful for lunch.

9) Considered man's sin and God's forgiveness. Thankful for repentance. Thankful for forgiveness from God.

10) Laughed. Thankful for humor.

It has been a really good day.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a really good day to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many every day blessings we just take for granted! We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete