Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Get. These. Christmas. Cookies. Out. Of. This. House.

Seriously! I may never wear the clothes given to me for Christmas if 1) someone doesn't get these cookies out of here or 2) I exercise some self-discipline and quit feeding them into my mouth!

But they're so good! And it will be a whole year before I make them again! And it's just a nibble! The excuses leave a bitter taste, but the cookies sure are sweet.

I suppose the third option would be to let the boys have cookies after every meal, even breakfast. Yeah, that would make me a super cool mom. And they'll certainly burn the calories. I'm liking this idea more and more. And what better way to have them use those new toothbrushes that were in their stockings? A solution may be occurring even as I type!

Boys, it's dessert time all the time until the cookies are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment