from vacation when:
1) The laundry in the suitcase all smells like it needs washing because something in that little bag of toiletries broke open.
2) The boys' laundry all smells like it needs washing because it always needs washing.
3) The refrigerator contains green yogurt, 2 corndogs, and an indistinguishable.
4) The freezer is not empty but contains all of the bread you didn't eat before you left so you threw it into the freezer.
5) The pantry is also not quite empty but contains things that make you think cheesy shells with ranch dressing on saltines and a side of diced tomatoes just might work if you can't get to the grocery store.
6) The cats snub you.
7) You wake up in the middle of the night grateful for your Sealy Posturepedic and Tempurpedic pillow but wish these items were on vacation with you.
8) The photo digital card is full but the pictures are not yet on your computer (hence the empty visual effects).
9) The temptation to push "Mark all as read" to wipe out the 300+ posts in your reader is growing with each hour.
10) The time to keep blogging a post like this is over because the reality of home's drum beat grows louder. Or maybe that's simply the washing machine. Again.