Monday, April 5, 2010

Laundry plus hope equals...

adoption. Huh? Strange math? Strange laundry? No, real math. And real laundry.

Laundry plus hope equals Adoption via HopeSuds. This is an all-natural laundry detergent made and sold to help families afford adoption. Specifically the Vitafam family. I'm a fan of the Vitafams. I'm a fan of adoption. I'm not so much a fan of laundry, but hey, if doing laundry with HopeSuds equals adoption then in some equational way, I'm a fan of laundry.

The boys around here, from small to tall produce an inordinate amount of laundry. At least I'd call it inordinate. As in exceeding the reasonable limits of laundry I'd like to do in a given week if I had my druthers and more bon bons to eat. Doing laundry is a neverending chore, but give me a purpose to do laundry, and I'll run the washer all day long. HopeSuds for adoption is such a purpose. Do laundry. Save orphans.

You see, two of those laundry producing boys came into my life via adoption, and because their adoptions blessed my socks off, I'll wash their stinky socks any day. The Lord made them a part of our family and showed us our hope in Him is never disappointed.

The Vitafam family is seeking the Lord's blessings through adoption as well. Somewhere in Uganda resides a little one especially marked out for their home. Waiting to add his/her own little pile of laundry. Purchasing HopeSuds makes the wait that much shorter. Maybe you'll consider making laundry count. Missing socks and all.

And if you have an HE washer like I do that is par-tic-u-lar about its sudsing, no fears, HopeSuds works in these as well.

I am looking forward to my order of HopeSuds so I can see the look on the boys' faces when I tell them to get their clothes dirty. Again. And change them a couple or four times a day. Because we're going to be doing laundry that will bring a child home. To hope.

HopeSuds is on Facebook too.

2 comments: