Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful for this day...

the Lord has made. Not only in which to rejoice, but also for rest in balance to productivity. The Lord who holds reign over all time gives to each of us 24 hours. Hours we can fritter or use to His glory.

I am thankful for this day where throughout there are reminders of His mercies, His requirements and His enduring love.

Rebecca Writes has done an amazing job of compiling all these posts. I hope you are looking through them and thinking of those things for which you are also thankful.

1 comment:

  1. It takes discipline for me to consider each day as one that the Lord has made and to thoughtfully treat it as such. I tend to hurry off and do what needs to be done if I'm not deliberately thinking and following his lead.

    ReplyDelete