for those of you breathlessly waiting to see what 10 books I posted about the other day. I have to say that to find 10 books worth posting the 5th line, meaning that made any sense whatsoever, I had to look at probably 20 books. Perhaps that's how the strange book meme originated? Someone randomly noticed that the 5th sentences on page 56 made no sense?
Anywho. Here's the set of answers:
1. Valley of Vision
2. Duncan's War by Douglas Bond
3. Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis
4. Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
5. Absalom, Absalom by William Faulkner
6. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
7. The Courage to Be Protestant by David Wells
8. Three Treatises by Martin Luther
9. The Person and Work of Christ by B.B. Warfield
10. The Attributes of God by A.W. Pink
To Dorothy who tagged, to Dorothy who guessed and was right, pages of good reading to you, friend.