Friday, September 26, 2008

Mimi used to say....

that her bones were tired. I didn't quite understand that when I was a child listening to her creak.

I get it now.

I'm not running an impossible schedule. Husband and I have actually tried to cut out many things to preserve family time. It's been a challenge but well worth the effort.

However, it has required prior planning and earlier mornings for me. Leaving me with tired bones.

Hence, some of the reason for scanty blog posting. I have things to write, but my bones prefer the red couch currently. I am hoping that as I adjust to the new circadian rhythms of my life that my bones will rebound.

In the meanwhile, thanks for remaining a faithful visitor of tired bones.

3 comments:

  1. My bones are tired, too.

    I've given up thinking that my bones will rebound.

    : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Beyond tired.

    But I'm glad you're still writing when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tired bones. That would be a great name for a blog.

    No worries. Thanks to the wonders of blog readers, we'll be here, ready to lap up whatever droplets you throw our way.

    ReplyDelete