Friday, February 2, 2007

Nose studs do have....

a back on them inside of your nostril, in case you were wondering.  I was always mildly curious as to how those things stayed in there.  Like maybe when they punched it through it had some sort of self closing back. 



Of course, I'm all thumbs anyway trying to put my earring backs on with both hands.  I was astonished to think how you could get "enough" space up there in nasal land where the quarters are constricted, to put a back on a nose stud.  All sorts of trimming and cleaning must occur to put one of those both in and on.  ~shudder~



How is it that I'm able to share these amazing details with you?  Well, I'm just saying that if you wash hair at a salon and you also have a nose stud, better keep the conversation going because there's no where for the client to look--but up your nose!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I never really found myself thinking about that before. Hmmm... more to ponder. :)

    ReplyDelete