and the weekend will contain. Brought to you by the letter F.
1. Howling laughter with my homeschool moms' group. Sometimes we actually run an activity for the kiddos, but today the planned activity is about letting them run around so we can sit around and amuse ourselves with the funnies that come from choosing this lifestyle. I'm taking Depends.
2. Birthday lunch with a friend. Not mine but hers.
3. Pizza and movie night with my family tonight. The last couple of weeks we have had other couples over for fellowship, but tonight is all about our own fellowship. Our movie is Invincible.
4. Anticipation of Daylight Savings Fall Back. I may even move all the clocks tonight so we're ready. Who doesn't need an extra hour of sleep?
5. Reading and writing fiction. The October challenge I conducted spurred me to look into a writing course. I had previously downloaded a freebie from Kindle about a MFA in creative writing. I'm slowly working through the exercises and find them excellent for allowing my brain to breathe. A breathing brain is a good thing.
Hope your Friday and the weekend contains some fun, family, friends, and fellowship.