Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's time to giggle...

chuckle, chortle or maybe just grin. Just Jules has a meme tag going that begs us to admire the funny that becomes this life. Here is my turn:

1.  What could serve as physical evidence that you sometimes lose focus?
On any given day physical evidence that I lose focus (not sometimes but regularly) rests in my laundry room or scattered down the hallway in the form of unfolded laundry. Worse yet is the unbooted laundry that ends up being washed twice because, um, it sat in the washing machine too long. Other evidence that convicts me of being the "mouse with a muffin" is the number of times I have to walk into a room and then walk back out to repeat the steps hoping to trigger the memory of why I went in there in the first place.

2.  What could serve as physical evidence that you are loved?
Three great boys who hug me regularly throughout the day. Mostly to measure themselves against me and boast in how tall they are, but hey, I'll take it.

3.  What could serve as physical evidence that you’re from wherever you’re from?
According to Jules, that physical evidence would require a conversation with me. Apparently I have a darlin' Southern accent. Maybe it's more in the heat of a rant I slip in and out of the dialect that pings me as fixing to let you have a piece of my mind. When I find it all. See #1.

4.  What could serve as physical evidence that you went anywhere this past week?
I drive a minivan. Conveyor of all things boy and their droppings. Mine too for full disclosure. Currently the Starship Odyssey is holding state with a stinky towel from soccer practice, a Bible and bulletin from church, napkins from Chick-Fil-A, worksheets from co-op, a dirty sock, artwork from co-op, a library receipt of books currently checked out, a shopping bag with workshop supplies and a piece of cardstock that did not get laminated for name tags.

5.  What could serve as physical evidence that you recently caved in to temptation?   
The empty king size bag of Skittles in the school room trash.  

 Check the tag list at Just Jules and feel free to blog us some smiles.

1 comment:

  1. The accent...it's the way you say "choooldrun", also pronounced "children".

    ReplyDelete