Monday, October 18, 2010

To each one who has...

in the last few weeks made me feel quite young.

To Anthony, the bagger at Publix who always greets me with a cheery, "Hello, young lady!"

To Pele who told me the other day that I would never have to ask an artist to paint me looking younger (as Isabella d' Este did) because I all ready looked so young.

To the gentleman at church the other day who was surprised that I had recently celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary because I didn't look old enough to have been married 20 years.

To each one, a big thank you because tonight I feel especially old. And tired. I was in bed by 7:30 tonight.

The needs of the day were large, and I felt small to handle them. So, I am ending the day early, thanking God who is not bound by age or appearance or time in any way for always being large enough to handle each and every thing.

Perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment