loved about today.
1. It was sleep in Thursday which I actually began last night by going to bed early. So early in fact that I was wide awake at 4:27 a.m. and had to decide to sleep in until 5:25. After some 0'dark early time 'tween me and Gilead, the Israeli stud muffin of exercise, and then some time 'tween me and the Good Shepherd, John 10, I headed right back to bed for snuggling with Husband until the boys got up and requested brunch. If only every morning was like that.
2. I have worn comfy clothes all day long. Glorious, snuggly, comfy clothes. Barely a step above pajamas comfy clothes. Awe.some.
3. I had no where at all to go today. (See #2.)
4. Today was one of those "best" days of homeschooling. Math went well. The lightbulbs went on in various heads. And stayed on. Praise the Lord. We had a rousing discussion on the whys and wherefores of WWII. Plus an awesome Frank Capra movie documentary about WWII. It was a day of remembering experientially why I love homeschooling my sons.
5. I didn't have to cook last night which means that tonight's dinner is all ready done. Awe.some.
6. Honeycrisp apples + Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter. 'Nuff said.
7. It still might snow here and the milk and eggs are all ready in the fridge. Ready, set, snow!
What was your day like?