Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Monday...

to you!

If your day is at hot as the one we're having here in High Humidityville, I certainly hope that a cool pool is in your plans.

If your day is full of life's littles and their needs, I certainly hope that time in the Word first filled you up to meet their needs.

If your day is reeling with life's troubles, I certainly hope that you will see God in His providence cherishing you as His child and keeping His everlasting arms beneath you.

If your day is simply a day, then I certainly hope that it is one you choose to live fully grateful to God for His many gifts.

Happy Monday.

2 comments:

  1. My Monday has been spent nursing the third member of our family to catch the stomach flu so this post was a nice reminder that this will pass and I can look forward to "simply a day" soon!

    ReplyDelete