Sunday, June 17, 2007

On the way home from church...

this morning, the youngest son said to his father, "Daddy, me (and he listed his brothers) need you."

I asked, "What do you need Daddy for?"

He said, "We need him to take the wrong head off of the Spiderman body and put the Spiderman head back on the Spiderman body."

My husband responded with, "It's nice to be needed."

And then my middle son said, "No, (oldest son) all ready did it."

To which the youngest son then informed his Daddy, "We don't need you anymore."

My husband turned to me and said, "Blog that."

Happy Father's Day!

5 comments:

  1. "Blog that!" That's great. LOL!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW you're a blogging mom when your husbands says, "Blog that." It's sort of the initiation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! You also know when you're a blogging mom when the kids ask, "Are you going to put that on your blog?"

    ReplyDelete