Friday, April 6, 2007

Well, we're back...

from an, let's say, INTERESTING camping trip.  I survived and will live to blog about it for another day or two or three--after I dig myself out of the no less than 12 loads of laundry that must be done so that the children, and their parents, do not run around nek-kid this weekend.



I've got many things to respond to:  a Thinking Blogger Award!  Wow!  That is a real honor and blessing!  Thanks to Barbara H., Rebekah and Rosemary.



And I've truly missed reading so many of my favorite blogs and have that as a must do on the list today.



So there's the briefest of recaps and thanks for your patience to bear with me while I catch up on life, blogging, and oh yes, the LAUNDRY!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elle,
    Welcome back! Glad you had a great time, and I'm looking forward to reading about what made it so INTERESTING! We used to go camping when the boys were young, and I know how INTERESTING camping can be. Our worst was having our tent sprayed by a skunk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny. I came here to tell you that I gave you the thinking blogger award, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back, and I can't wait to hear about it! I'm sorry to tell you this, but my idea of "camping" is the Holiday Inn.....Sigh. Hubby wants to take the boys camping, so I may have to go along one of these days. I'm not sure I'm brave enough...

    ReplyDelete